Share

Bookmark and Share

Friday, June 05, 2009

Another Freak Storm


A couple of days ago we had another FREAK STORM hit us in east Harris County. It shredded the bamboo sunshades that were hanging on the balcony.

This is the second freak storm in the past month. Each has threatened throwing furniture into the glass off the balcony.

Thank GOD for the security window film on the glass - I was traveling when the storms hit and can only imagine the mess from broken glass and rain intrusion.

It's been so busy I have missed a week of this. I will try to do better. I will be working even tomorrow...

I took the London trip knowing that I'd get no more breaks until the end of the year (after Hurricane season). I already have good idea of what to do that will be unique when that time comes...

No comments: