Share

Bookmark and Share

Thursday, October 05, 2006

A New Technology to Protect People and their Pets ..

Many of you know of my time doing TV analysis on terrorism.

About the time Henri started getting sick, I discovered a new technology that will protect ordinary people. For over 30 years I have worked with technology around the world from Fortune 500 companies to entrepreneurs. This one got my attention like no other.

It is a solar film that will make windows hurricane proof and keeps glass from flying all over your home or office. It costs not much more than regular solar film which does not offer that protection. It also comes in clear if you already have solar tinting.

I think of it as something that will protect people, our records, computer systems and animal pets since most people are more likely to be ravaged by a hurricane force wind than a human terrorist attack.

But the technology can be used for that also. A stronger version of the film will keep a 9 mm shot as close a 15 feet from penetrating the window in recent tests. They even used an AK-47 on it with thick glass -- and the bullets were stopped.

I want to do something that does more on the private sector to protect people. Running for Congress was an attempt to do that on a public level. I stuck with it until a corrupt incumbent left office (who was the Majority leader when Rep. M. Foley was going after male underage pages). This new technology has set me on a new course. I’ll be posting info on the web site soon. There is an email link on the website if you what any details.

This also gives me a new focus after losing our Henri, who was with me during four Congress campaigns and during the period I had a home office…

No comments: