Share

Bookmark and Share

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Fjetland Beats "Weiner" for a Name Suitable for Office

When i ran for Congress someone commented how terrible my name was for a politician. I admit "Fjetland" is no "Smith" or "Jones" but it would be a dull world if we all had the same name.

I will tell you that "Fjetland" is way BETTER name for any public office than the name "WIENER" --literally or figuratively. For Congress, Mayor whater.  WHo the hell spends ALL DAY sending sex texts? Have they no LIFE? I didn't even THINK of doing that when running for office - never have. I have better things to do.

My experience running for office showed me something else -- why our politics today is in  stalemate - our system of gerrymandered districts where white Republicans can ignore the majority minority who live in Texas, for example, produces the extremist rather than the Centrists and Moderates that get things done without Drama and Trauma...

I ran against the most feared Congress reps at the time - majority leader Tom DeLay. And lived to Tell. That story is Chapter "Predicting 9/11 and Running Against the Hammer"

How we FIX OUR BROKEN POLITICAL SYSTEM --and avoiding American versions of the Taliban -- is in the final chapter of "Better Times Ahead April Fool." It's called "Agenda of American Greatness"....



I included photos I personally took from China to India 30 years ago - and again last year.See for yourself the difference versus where WE are today...

We DON'T need more WEINERS in Congress. We need more WINNERS in Congress! LOL.

http://bettertimesaheadaprilfool.com/

No comments: