Share

Bookmark and Share

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Brits release - Tit for tat

As I said, the release of the Iranian held in Iraq would be a sign that the British hostages would not be held for long.

I expect more Iranians held in Iraq will be also released as part of this "tit for tat" exchange. No one died and no shots were fired. Amazing what diplomacy can do when used....

The interesting thing was how skillfully Ahmadinejad (don't hold me on the spelling) played the part on the world stage - releasing them during Easter.

We need a global American President who can wow the world without firing a shot.

My puppy Paloma (photo on Feb 11 entry) ate a hole in the wall and is driving elder dog Lex nuts...she's been chewing on my elbow while I've been typing this. Her way of helping...

No comments: