Share

Bookmark and Share

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Back from DC - Security in Washington at risk


I just returned from doing a security review in Washington DC the last five days.

Washington has done a lot since 9/11 to protect Congress and the President. However, I did find a security issue that concerned me. I saw a way for a truck bomber to still get through the security which would jeopardize members of Congress.

If that happened staff and members, not to mention the public inside those offices, could be shredded with flying glass. The same thing could happen if there was a simple mortar attack on the Capital.

I strongly recommend that they all install XO Armor, which is rated for blast protection as well as Category 5 hurricane winds. With Iraq boiling and Gaza being dominated by radical groups like Hamas, we can't afford to take any chances.

More later...

No comments: