Share

Bookmark and Share

Friday, March 03, 2006

DeLay Needs SuperComputer to Find Voters

I finally grabbed a Chronicle yesterday and read the interesting article on DeLay using a sophisticated computer model to find his voters. From my experiences talking to people, he needs a Supercomputer to find his voters! Yep, they are a rapidly shrinking number requiring powerful instruments to detect.

Every meeting I go to I have people tell me that they used to vote for DeLay, but not this time. I have been hearing from one end of the district to the other.

I even heard it at the Galveston GOP Lincoln (let’s not forget him) Reagan dinner last night. I met people who have already voted for me and I had not yet met them. Cool. It gave me a chance to meet people I’ve missed like the Friendswood GOP ladies. All of it was added in 2004 after two prior boundaries so it is still new. That's why DeLay was also there last night, not DC. He actually lost Galveston County in 2004.

While DeLay needs the CIA to find his voters, I feel like a hunter in a field of quail (with no Dick Cheney around raining shrapnel on my head). All I have to do is show up and I bag votes flying around looking for a place to land. There are TONS of them. Many have seen my face before or know someone who has. They don't know the other two at all.

DeLay can use his supercomputer all he wants. Computers won’t be voting in this election.

But a lot of rightfully mad people I’ve meet will be.

No comments: